So my hairstyle for today? This is my other mum hairstyle, took me a few seconds and it’s achieve able for any length hair from shoulder length and longer!
- Brush your hair into a slick pony tail!
- Get your pony tail and wrap around into a bun shape, I wrapped mine about 2 times!
- Tie your hair band around, and gently with your fingers spread the bun around so you get the shape I have in the photo above!-
- With your thumb and index finger, pull the hair very very slightly, so your donut bun looks like it gets bigger?
- Once your happy, use your finger, to place underneath your top hair, and pull lightly, so you get the bump at the front!
- Finish with hairspray, enough so it stays for the day!
One of my favourite styles to do!
Althingsbeauty – instagram